Other ways to give

If you are considering giving a financial gift to CRT or would like to leave a legacy in your will, we’d love to speak to you. Please email contact@crtrust.org.

You can give through...

National Westminster

Payable to 
Church Revitalisation Trust

Payment reference
General Giving

Sort code

Account number
8515 7139



Made payable to
Church Revitalisation Trust

Payment reference
General Giving

Addressed to
The Giving Team, Church Revitalisation Trust, 5-7 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 2HR

If you are considering making a bequest to CRT or have already included a gift to CRT in your will and would like to speak to someone about legacy giving, please contact crtpartners@crtrust.org

Give through a charitable aid agency such as Stewardship, JustGiving, CAF, Charities Trust, or Charitable Giving.

Give through your employer’s Payroll Giving scheme, if one is available.

Tax efficient giving

UK Tax payers

If you are a UK tax payer (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax through the government’s Gift Aid scheme, you will need to make a Gift Aid declaration to us. The easiest way to do this is through the Online Gift Aid Declaration form.

This allows us to reclaim 25p for every £1 given, at no extra cost to you.

Payroll giving

Giving via Payroll Giving means you give ‘pre-tax’. You can therefore pass on the full benefit of your tax to CRT immediately.

For Higher Rate and Additional Rate taxpayers, this increases your charitable donation by the amount of the tax you would have paid on the donation if you’d kept it as income – 67% or 82% respectively, an increase of 33% and 45% over Gift Aid.

If you are a Basic Rate taxpayer, Payroll Giving would increase your donations by 25%, which is the same as a Gift Aid declaration.

Stories of Revitalisation

Read the latest updates, stories and blogs from CRT and the churches we support.